Wednesday, February 17, 2010

for the record

Damn! It's nearly midnight and I've managed to get about 30 minutes sleep and now I, for no apparent reason am WIDE AWAKE.
For the record, I can totally live without Mariah Carey. She scares me.
So watching tv in hopes it will lull me to sleep is not, in fact, working,because NBC apparently has contracted with Mariah to sing some dumb ass song for the Olympics.
Really?
Makes me sick to my stomach.
Elvis Costello seems to be on Sundance.
NBC apparently didn't have his number. If they did, clearly, there would intelligent music available during my Olympic coverage.
People who luge are a little crazy. Elvis Costello could write a bitchin' song for them.
I'm just sayin'.

2 comments:

  1. Elivs Costello was a very obvious better choice. Mimi's screaming makes my brain all crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. However, although I can probably guess who you are, I'm going to stop posting anonymous comments... please contact me via e-mail if you'd rather not sign your name publicly here.

    ReplyDelete