Thursday, March 11, 2010

Southern bound

Here's the deal.
I bought a National Park pass. It's ridiculously expensive to get into our National Parks. This is rather irritating as I could swear I already pay taxes for our National Parks..but that is a soap box best saved for another day.
Soooo, as God as my witness, we will get our money's worth from that park pass.
I will be posting updates from our adventures on the road in the Catholic Assault Vehicle. We like to say the CAValry is comin'.
First stop, we're headed to Sandy, Utah tonight for dinner in the famous Mayan restaurant. We are leaving, if all goes well, after school tonight to start the first leg of the whirlwind tour of the southwest and the National Parks therein.
In the meantime, I'm frantically packing ... and seem to be running terribly behind.
I'll check in later tonight.
National Lampoon's got nothin' on the Fitzgeralds.

2 comments:

  1. Look forward to hearing about your trips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved the Mayan; I think we did Daniel's birthday there a few years back when we were in Utah on his birthday.

    ReplyDelete